Inspiration for our Project
We are making something functional and beautiful that harmoniously blends technology and art.
📌 By Charlyn Gonda - Software engineer at Google, Coder by daylight, maker by moonlight.
👉 Check out her website: Hello, I'm Charlyn
Core Features for our Project
- Wooden box built with finger joins (Why?)
- Design cut outs on one or more faces of the box to let the light to shine thru
- Use programmable LEDs controlled by a microcontroller
- Include an on/off switch to turn the lights on and off
- Include a rechargeable battery to power the microcontroller that controls the lights
Advanced Features for the future
- Adding a photo resistor that turns the lights on automatically when it is dark
- Add a timer that turns the lights on and off a specific times of the day
- Making it powered by a mini-solar panel instead of LiPo battery